Pay-Per-Rank is the name we have given to our keyword-based SEO service. We believe that a significant portion of the money that you pay for a SEO service should be based on how we are performing and how well you are ranking for the most important search terms for your industry, regardless of whether you want to be successful in Germany or the UK.
If you are interested in investing in your website to gain better long-term rankings in Google, your goal should be to increase the rankings of your website (its visibility in Google) across the board for all of the services or products that you offer. This is what we will set out to achieve for you.
With Pay-Per-Rank we will work with you to define the right search terms (keywords) for your industry. These will be the keywords that best fit what you offer, that have the highest search volume and that will give you a real return on your investment when our goals have been met.
The better your rankings in Google, the more value you gain from our work and the higher will be our invoice. This means that there is a direct relationship between your monthly spend and your website's rise in Google.
There are two parts to our Pay-Per-Rank model. The first part is a fixed monthly fee, this is charged every month regardless of rankings. The second part is based on results. Each time one of the search terms that we have defined starts to rank on the first page of Google, we charge an additional fee for that search term. We define and agree on the price you will pay for each keyword when it is ranking on the first page before the contract starts.
For a guide to pricing, please visit our pricing page.
How will I benefit from Pay-Per-Rank?
- Peace of mind: Starting at the beginning we will work step-by-step on improving all of the aspects of your website that are important for enabling your website to achieve better positions in Google. This will enable you to concentrate on running your business. Overview of the optimisation process...
- More qualified leads: Apart from the fixed monthly fee, you will only pay more when your website is listed on the first page of Google for the search terms we have defined. This means that we are highly motivated to achieve our goals. Our success is directly linked to your success.
- Investment in your website: Pay-Per-Rank represents a long-term investment in your website. All of the changes that you make to your website and all of the things that we build to improve your site's visibility are yours to keep. This is NOT advertising, but an investment in the long-term future health of your website and sales channel.
- Save money: Pay-Per-Rank is designed to save you money on Advertising. Whether it is Adwords, Facebook or offline advertising, when your website is ranking well organically, you will be able to reallocate your advertising spend.
- Improved site usability: A very large proportion of the improvements that we ask you to make to your website for the search engines are also designed to help your users navigate, understand and find information on your website.
- Improved brand awareness: Many people think that the websites occupying the top results in Google are the leading brands in that industry. Just by ranking well many people will perceive you as being the leader in your particular field.
- Problem prevention: We monitor the rankings and performance of your website everyday. Each month we do a far deeper check into your website. This means that we will quickly notice any problems, technical issues and other errors.
- Results in Germany: If you are interested in our services because of our knowledge of the German market, Pay-Per-Rank is a good option. Keyword research, link building, on-page recommendations, competitor analysis, translation aspects and user-behaviour recommendations will all be tailored to the German market. You don't need a consultant to help be a success in Germany, we can do it all for you as part of Pay-Per-Rank.