How we will Work Together to Achieve Great Things
For us to make your project a success it is essential that we work well together. This means that we absolutely want your active support and commitment in implementing the changes and improvements that we suggest. This is the single most important aspect when it comes to making your website far more visible in Google. Below you will find an overview of all the aspects of optimisation that are included in our two main contract types (Pay-Per-Rank and Pay-Per-Visibility).
- Assessment of your market and industry: Every niche is different, some are highly competitive some are not. This is an important step because it helps us determine how much time and effort will need to go into making your project a success. This step includes evaluation of your competitors and delving into the factors that are helping them rank well in Google.
- Keyword research: We will spend time on uncovering the search terms that are important to your company. Our goal will be to identify the words that people are typing into Google to find the services and products that you provide. It’s important that we are as precise as possible because we want to find the search terms that are most closely related to your service or product. While we are interested in knowing the more general terms, it’s the search terms that exactly describe your offer that we are looking to uncover.
- Technical Audit: We want to make sure that the technical aspects of your website are set up correctly. You want to be sure that Google can spider your website easily, can understand clearly what your website is about and index the pages of your website correctly. This will help your website gain maximum visibility.
- Penalty Analysis and Recovery: During the past 5 years Google penalised many websites both in Germany and the UK. Large numbers of website owners, however, have absolutely no clue that their website is suffering from a Google penalty. One of our very first steps will be to find out whether your website has a penalty. If we find a problem, we will report it to you along with a plan of action detailing the steps we will take to recover from the penalty.
- On-Page SEO: On page SEO describes all of the things on your website that affect how Google sees, evaluates and ranks your website in its results. This is a major block of work and very important to the success of your website. On-Page SEO includes things like page titles, meta descriptions, the content of your website, the navigational structure, the URL structure, hosting, page-load speed, redirects of old content, identifying old redundant content that might need redirecting, 404 pages, making sure you have no broken links and so on. We absolutely need your help implementing the changes that we recommend. If there’s anything you or your webmaster doesn’t understand, we will be here to explain and help.
- Content Creation: Often we will decide that it’s necessary to create some new content for you to publish on your website (either in English or German). There are three reasons for wanting to create content on your site. The first is that Google likes content, generally speaking Google likes good comprehensive content that is well written and which links out to other web resources on that topic. Just having well written content like this will help your website rank better. We might also want to write good content to attract good quality links from other websites to yours. Our aim here is often to create and publish useful articles on a particular subject and then reach out to other websites, show them your content and suggest that it might be a good resource for their readers. And finally we might want to create smaller pieces of content just to fill out any gaps in your offering.
- Outreach: This often follows on from the content creation above. We reach out to other German or English websites with the aim of drawing attention to a particular piece of content on your website. There are several ways of approaching this and we have developed a system that works well.
- Link Building: Link building is not as important as it used to be. But it can still matter a lot. In the past Google attached a great deal of importance to the number and quality of links pointing to your website from other websites on the internet. This used to be the number one most important aspect of SEO. Today links are still important but it is essential that they are relevant, of good quality and have been earned naturally. If we think that your website could benefit significantly from good quality links from other German or English-language websites, we will work on building them for you within the scope of our Pay-Per-Rank and Pay-Per-Visibility contracts.
- Reporting: Each month we send you an overview of your new rankings or visibility score.
- Translation: If we are working for you on improving the rankings and visibility of your website in Germany, you might want us to take care of the translation for you, too. Indeed, getting this right is very important. At the end of the day, there is little value to be had from achieving better rankings if the native speakers that visit your website don’t take it seriously. If you want to make a good impression in English, you should also want to make a good impression in German. The good news is that we are excellently placed to help you with the translation of your website into German or English thanks to our very close relationship with Twigg’s Translations (translations into English and German only).
Have you had enough of not attracting visitors to your website and fed up with lack of sales? We can help. I’ve helped hundreds of companies over the past 20 years acheive their goals. Feel free to call or contact me to talk it over.
Tel (UK): 0114 2999 259